Introduction

voulez vous regarder des matchs en direct. Donc vous êtes en blog adéquat. you want to watch live matches. So you are in the correct blog.

GOOGLE SEARCH

Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Covering NAB 2013

NAB_Badges_BloggerI'm in Las Vegas for the next few days for my first NAB Show. I can see what is new and interesting in the world of live video technologies, equipment and distribution. Traditionally, NAB is known to be a trade show for all things in broadcasting. This meant, in the old days, radio and TV.  Nowadays, Internet broadcasting is a big part of it. I'll post updates in the next few days on what I find interesting that relates to my world, which is filming and video streaming live on the Internet. And the DRONES, because, well, DRONES! Know something that I should check out? Feel free to me is point in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburner

google analytique: